The Aquashade Base is everything you need to float your own umbrella. For those who don't mind a simple DIY trim of your umbrella pole. How to Trim Your Umbrella (click to watch).
The Aquashade Base's patented design allows for use with umbrellas that have 1.5 inch pole or smaller (which is the most common size). However, there are some 2 inch umbrella poles out there so be sure to check yours. The base is a rugged polyethylene container that fills with water and provides up to approximately 120 lbs of stability while serving as a small tabletop and drink cooler.
Select your base color.
Aquashade Base (use your own umbrella)
- 0.235" Thick Rugged Plastic AquaBase - Color Options (Natural White, Blue or Black)
- 0.25" x 1.25" Knurled Stainless Steel Set Screw
- 0.35mm Inflatable Float Ring with Wide Mouth Valve Stem for Easy Filling and Release
- 1.5" Test Plug for Easy Filling and Release of Water
- Eyelets On Both Top and Bottom for points of anchor if needed
- 42" Float Ring
- Insulation Kit not included, must be selected
- Overal Height 18 inch or 457.2 mm
- Overal Width 25 inch or 635 mm
- Overal Length 25 inch or 635 mm
- Weight per unit 15.5 lbs